1) Start with great product.
2) Prepare it with care.
3) If we can make it ourselves, we should at least try. 99% of the time, homemade is best.
4) Use it all.
5) Everyone on the team gets to try.
6) Ask – what do guests think?
7) Adjust, improve, and refine.
Our breads start with four ingredients: unbleached flour, filtered water, sea salt, and yeast. We often make additions such as garlic, herbs and seeds. All serve the integrity of the dough itself.
Our croissants are our raison d’etre. We offer them in many forms, but each is born from the same special dough.
We use fine ingredients for our cakes, and make each component from scratch.
We love the elegance of well-executed classic patisserie. When the season allows us to incorporate Florida’s bounty, all the better.
The “bistro” is our savory playground. Everything is homemade.